Health & Safety Plan
At NTE we ask you to:
- Sanitise your hands regularly including before meals and main sessions
- Wear a mask if you would like to, in main sessions or elsewhere
- If you have Covid or flu-like symptoms:
– care for yourself, including seeking medical help as appropriate – including from NTE First Aid Officers.
– inform your Campus Staff for support.
– do not attend NTE sessions, meetings or meals.
– arrange for your travel home, as appropriate.
During NTE AFES will:
- remind everyone of Covid-Safe practices (including that masks will be available for main sessions),
- ensure high-touch surfaces are regularly sanitised.
AFES does not provide medical advice, treatment or transport home.